Wednesday, October 22, 2008

WHY MONDAY NIGHTS ARE NOT JUST FOR FAMILY HOME EVENING ANYMORE

Please, please, please tell me you watched Chuck on Monday night. Seriously, if you are one of those people have been told repeatedly that you should start watching Chuck but you haven't yet (Kentucky, I'm looking at you) then you should hide your head in shame that you missed Monday's episode. It was the best one ever. Even if Nicole Richie was in it. (She is better than you'd think.) If you had seen it, you would have been hooked forever and would no longer have the gall to continue skipping this awesome show.

Do I sound insane? Because I think I probably do.

And don't give me some lame excuse like you're too busy having Family Home Evening. Join the 21st century already and spring for the DVR. Monday's episode alone was well worth the price.

On a side note, 30 Rock starts up again next Thursday (finally). Please don't make me rant and rave again over that one. Just save us all the trouble and embarrassment and start watching it from the first episode. You know you'll already be watching The Office, so it won't require that much more of an effort. And not to be all blasphemous or anything, but 30 Rock is actually better than The Office, when it all comes down to it. It is also quite a bit more crass, so don't say I didn't warn you.

Catch Monday's episode of Chuck here.

Read the background of the show, so you don't have to watch it and not know what the heck is going on, here.

And, seriously, I'm usually not this much of a TV fanatic, but there are a few things I believe strongly in and this just happens to be one of them.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go continue kicking Brian's trash in Guitar Hero. Just another trivial thing I waste my time believing strongly in.




Don't judge me.

2 comments:

Stewarts said...

Loved it! But I don't care who you are or what you looked like in High School, no one would look good in those ginormous posters they had posted around the gym at the reunion! Go Chuck!

Anonymous said...

Alright, fine. I'll start.

But we don't have DVR. Can you believe it? We have every other unnecessary gadget, but not DVR.